See FaceBook recipe video >> http://bit.ly/SpicyPeachJerkSauceFB
See Instagram recipe video >> http://bit.ly/SpicyJerkPeachSauceIG
- 2-4 tablespoons Sun Wah Chilli Oil with Peppercorns Buy Chilli Oil with Peppercorns
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 peaches, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar ½ cup water or more to your desired consistency
- 1 tablespoon jerk seasoning blend (I made my own)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
Jerk Seasoning Blend ( home made )
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 to 3 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Heat a pot to medium heat. Add your chilli peppercorn oil and heat through.
- Add diced onion and stir. Cook down about 6-7 minutes, until softened.
- Add peaches and cook for another 2-3 minutes to soften.
- Add vinegar, water, jerk seasoning and brown sugar. Stir until dissolved.
- Reduce heat and simmer about 10 minutes to allow flavors to develop.
- Cool and pour into bottles. Enjoy!