See Instagram recipe video >> http://bit.ly/ChilliCheeseBites
See FaceBook recipe video >> http://bit.ly/ChilliCheeseBitesFB
- 250 grams of Camembert cheese
- 2 eggs
- Sunflower or vegetable oil
- Place eggs with chilli into one bowl and breadcrumbs into a separate bowl.
- Cut the cheese into small sizes.
- Take each piece of cheese, dip into the chilli egg mixture, then into the breadcrumbs, back into the egg and breadcrumbs. You need to double coat them.
- Heat your pan and then fill it with oil half way and place your cheese balls. Fry them for 2-3 min. Once they are brown, turn them around, you don’t want any cheese oozing out.
- Once they are done, place them on a plate with paper towels. It is a good way to get rid of any excess oil.
- Serve with more chilli sauce.