See FaceBook recipe video >> http://bit.ly/ChilliCheeseCornFrittersFB
See Instagram recipe video >> http://bit.ly/ChilliCheeseCornFrittersIG
- 1 cup of plain flour
- 2 cups corn (or one 15 ounce can)
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- Pinch of parsley
- ½ cup milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ cup oil, for frying
- In a large bowl add plain flour, sweetcorn, cheddar cheese, parsley, milk, pinch of salt, eggs, chilli oil and mix everything together.
- Preheat your pan with some oil. Make sure its hot before you add your fritters. Add 1-2 table spoon of the mixture into the pan and cook for few min until golden brown.
- Flip when you can see the edges beginning to brown. Repeat for other side. You can drain them with paper towel to get rid of any excess fat.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream, or plain yogurt and fresh parsley. Enjoy!