See FaceBook recipe video >> http://bit.ly/PineappleMangoHotSauceFB
See Instagram recipe video >> http://bit.ly/PineappleMangoHotSauceIG
- 2-3 tbsp of Sun Wah Chilli Oil with Peppercorns Buy Chilli Oil with Peppercorns
- 1 cup freshly cut pineapple, chopped (half a pineapple)
- 1 medium mango
- 1 squeezed lime juice
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- Bunch of chopped cilantro
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp of Salt
- Peel and chop your mango. Set aside. Peel and chop your pineapple and set aside.
- In a large pan, add your chilli peppercorn oil. I am using this one here.
- Add mango and then pineapple. Cook about 10 minutes to soften.
- Add salt, sugar, paprika, lime juice, water and vinegar and bring to a boil. Then add cilantro. Reduce heat and simmer about 20 minutes. Remove from heat and cool.
- Add to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Pour into sterilised bottles and serve it up!