Noodles with Spam and Egg
As everybody is so conscientious with time, they forget the simple things in life, such as EATING, posting their latest Instagram post, or even taking the trash out. Here is where this classic recipe can infiltrate one’s busy lifestyle, Noodles with Spam and Egg.
All the ingredients are easily available from your local supermarket and are items that take no time to prepare and cook.
It’s all about fast simmering, frying, and eating… out the door with a warm feeling in your belly.
What you need:
- A pack of oriental style noodles (udon, fine, thick, egg)
- Tin of spam (well, a 2-3 slices is suffice)
- 1 egg (or 2)
- Sun Wah Chilli Oil (on standby)
What to do:
- Boil some water in a pan
- Quickly fry the 2-3 slices of spam in a frying pan, both sides until brown in color, and set aside
- Put the noodles in the boiling water and wait till it loosens up
- Crack the egg(s) into the noodles and mix it up, you will notice the egg turn white
- Take off the heat and pour into a bowl of your choice
- Add the spam
- Add a dollop of Sun Wah Chilli Oil
- STUFF YOUR FACE
“So quick and easy to do, it’s great for busy people on the go!”
This is why our Sun Wah Chilli Oil is so versatile and delicious with pretty much anything you put your imagination and creativity to.
The great thing about oriental style noodles is that you can put anything you want into mix and it will always taste great. Add a different kind of meat, add some seasoning, add some vegetables… the list is endless.
The main thing is that it is quick and simple to do/prepare.