Quick and easy recipe using our Fish Balls and other fantastic oriental products!
Feeds 4 and ready in less than 30 mins.
- 1 onion
- 6 frankfurters
- 6 sticks of celery
- 2 packs of ho-fun
- 1 pack of 200g Sun Wah fish balls (try our other delicious flavours also)
- Cooking Oil
- Oyster sauce
- Sesame oil
- Sun Wah Chilli Oil (for extra kick!)
- Slice the onion, halve the fishballs and chop the celery and frankfurters into small chunks.
- Split and separate the ho-fun to make it easier to cook.
- Heat your wok on a high heat, add cooking oil then fry the onions for a few minutes.
- Add the celery, frankfurters and fish balls.
- Season to taste with salt and sugar.
- Once the celery becomes soft, stir in the ho-fun with a bit of water to help it cook.
- Mix in a few tablespoons of oyster sauce till it becomes brown.
- Add sesame oil to taste.
- (Optional) If you like it hot and spicy, add some Sun Wah Chilli Oil.
- Serve piping hot, and enjoy!