See Instagram recipe video >> http://bit.ly/ChilliBakedPrawns
See FaceBook recipe video >> http://bit.ly/ChilliBakedPrawnsFB
- 1 pack of large shrimps
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, 2 crushed, 2 very thinly sliced
- Fresh or dry thyme
- 2 tbsp Sun Wah Chilli Oil with Shrimp Buy Chilli Oil with Shrimp
- Preheat oven to 180 C /350 F.
- Add olive oil in a pan, then sliced garlic. Turn on your heat to medium and cook garlic slices until beginning to sizzle and lightly brown, about 3-4 minutes. (Be careful not to overcook.) Using a slotted spoon, quickly remove garlic chips from the pan and set aside.
- Place shrimp in an ovenproof casserole dish with low edges. Sprinkle with just a bit of salt, pepper and the crushed raw garlic. Stir around. Add chilli oil and stir around again.
- Bake in the oven until shrimp turn pink and are cooked through, about 6 to 9 minutes, depending on the size of your shrimp.
- Remove from oven, add some dry thyme and garnish with your toasted garlic chips. Serve with a crusty bread and add more olive oil if desired.